Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Best Wishes 
I have really enjoyed these 8 inspiring weeks with all of you. Through your great discussions and thoughtful blog posts I have learned a lot. I always felt that you get your best lessons through your classmates and their personal stories. I truly appreciate working with a group of wonderful people who has a passion for making the lives of children better. Thank you all for sharing this journey with me and best of luck to all of your future endeavors.
Please feel free to keep in contact: bills_zeta@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Tiffany, we have come to the adjourning phase of the course and I want to say I have truly enjoyed sharing my thoughts and feelings with our group. We have gone through the five stages of team development and I have gain from each of them by our group communication. I wish you the best in your future and keep using that awesome creativity you use when posting your blogs.
    Sincerely,
    Shelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany, This semester has been one of my greatest learning experiences professionally and personally. I thank you for being a part of this process for me and thank you for your insightful discussion and blog posts! I wish you great success as you move forward in your schooling and fulfilling all of your life's dreams!

    Blessings! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete