Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Communication





My aunt has great communication skills and listening skills. She prepares speeches and she also speaks at jobs and other events. She projects her voice and always looks at her audience. My aunt can speak about anything as long as she does her research and has enough time to prepare. I can talk to my aunt about anything and I trust her to keep what is said between us. She gives great advice and listens to all you have to say before she speaks.

When I was younger I was shy and afraid to speak to people. As I grew older, I was able to speak in public and in front of people. I am extremely comfortable speaking to children than I am to adults. I would like to have my aunt’s speaking skills and confidence, when she speaks to an audience. She can easily capture the audience attention when she speaks.                                                                                                      

 

2 comments:

  1. Tiffany,
    Your aunt sound like a great person and someone that is a great communicator. Sounds like she had a great job and a good relationship with you. I hope I can be that aunt for my nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your aunt is someone you can look up to. She seems to have many qualities that are helpful when trying to communicate with others specifically being a good listener. Often people don't think listening is part of communication.

    ReplyDelete